MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for PC
MetaTrader 5 Features
- Full technical analysis, extended list of indicators and objects
- Reliability and security
- Increased number of intervals for charts
- Multilingual and user-friendly interface
- One click trading
- Review and assortment of the history of performed transactions on various parameters.
- Opportunity of netting and hedged trading
Instructions for installing and trading on MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform is a popular trading platform allowing to perform trading operations and technical analysis on currency pairs of the Forex market, other financial instruments, as well as to trade on an exchange.
MetaTrader 5 Capacities
MetaTrader 5 trading platform, created for trading currencies, CFDs and other assets, offers a wide range of trading products. It is an advanced trading software allowing to trade all Major, Minor and Exotic Currency Pairs, Precious Metals, as well as CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on Indices, Stocks and Commodities. In addition, the platform allows to trade any asset on exchanges. MetaTrader 5 platform provides the following functions:
- Opportunity of trading in one of the two regimes: the regime of netting, exchange trading, when positions on one instrument are combined into one position with a weighted average price, as well as the opportunity of working with the “depth of market”; the regime of hedged (lock) trading, when all positions exist separately (as in MT4).
- Full technical analysis – a large number of built-in trading indicators and linear tools, opportunity of writing own indicators and scripts, support of 21 time frames.
- Automated trading based on the built-in, object-oriented programming language MQL5, which allows clients to create their own trading programs (experts), scripts and indicators. With the help of a multicurrency strategy tester, a client can test his most complex individual strategies on historic data.
- Confidentiality of access and trading operations, as well as the availability of additional access only for monitoring trading operations.
- Local database of the history of quotations including import–export operations in the real time manner.
- Signals Service - a trader has the opportunity to become a provider of trading signals and a subscriber to trading signals. For more detailed information about the service, visit the website of the developer: mql5.com.
- Processor with SSE2 support (almost all modern processors)
- Windows 7 (32 - and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32 - and 64-bit), Windows 9 (32 - and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 - and 64-bit)
- RAM 512 MB
- Free hard disk space 50 MB
- Screen Resolution 800x600
MetaTrader 5 Download - Free Trading Platform
MetaTrader 5 download has been tested in the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera - latest version, Internet Explorer - version 8.0, 9.0, 10.0. To check the functionality, download MetaTrader 5 and start trading using our free demo.
To uninstall (remove) the program, go to the Control Panel, find and open "Remove program", find the needed program, select it in the list and press the "Remove" button.